How’s Work strives to provide meaningful employment opportunities assisting elders in their own homes. We are seeking compassionate, responsible individuals to make a difference in the community. Home Health Aide, Homemaker, Companion, Transportation Escort, and Chore work is available. We have shifts of varying length from 2 to 12 hours, days, evenings, weekends, and overnights. Please call the office (781) 246-2264 for an interview.To save time at your interview you can complete the on-line employment application.
Please bring the following to your interview:
- Driver’s License, Permanent Resident Card, or Passport
- Social Security Card
- A copy of any past TB test, regardless of date
What we offer:
- Flexible schedules based around your availability
- Clients in targeted locations based on your location
- Competitive pay rates
- Consistent hours available, work up to 40 hours
- Overtime available
- Mileage reimbursement
- Earned sick time
- Free Personal care certification training courses offered several times per year
- A supportive, respectful, communicative office that is appreciative of our aide’s time
All applicants are required to complete a background check, TB test or screening, and transportation companions must have their own insured automobile and clean driving record.