Companion services provide socialization and support, along with acting as a primary caregiver respite. Companions can get elders out for a walk and fresh air or provide stimulation and conversation for elders shut in at home. Loneliness is a critical issue for our elder loved ones, a friendly visit a few times a week can be a meaningful difference.
The following is a list of companion services that we offer.
- Playing games and cards
- Talking, listening, and sharing experiences
- Doing puzzles
- Reading assistance
- Playing or listening to music
- Running errands and shopping
- Sorting through and organizing mail
- Conversation and stimulation
- A friendly visit to look forwards to
See our other service offerings.