Home Health Aide Services
Home Health services are appropriate for clients with more complicated Care Plans, limited mobility or ability to bear weight. Home Health Aides can assist with all personal care roles while working in conjunction with company RNs to manage client care.
Home Health Aide services are provided by trained and licensed Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s).
Home Health Aides can:
- Perform personal care activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Perform household duties, including meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Provide patients with mobility assistance
- Follow assignments and guidelines set by RNs, PTs, and/or OTs
- Prepare and submit all documentation for client care logs
- Report unusual behavior and any other pertinent patient information to supervisor
- Show flexibility in responding to the needs of the patient
- Oversee administration of medications
See our other service offerings.